IF YOU'RE HOT, THEY'RE HOT! This summer keep your pets cool by :
1. HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!! Make sure your dog is getting fresh cold water and change it as often as needed.
2. Make some dog friendly frozen treats that your pup can enjoy! Recipes coming soon?!
3. Make sure to walk your dogs ONLY during early in the mornings or late at nights. The heat from the sun causes the floor to be hot, burning off their paw pads.
4. Keep A/C or fan on in your house especially during the daytime when it is scorching outside.
5. Last but not the least, if you do have to take your dog outside during the heat wave, use precautions like dog shoes, keep the AC on in the car and watch for signs of heat stroke.
Follow us @barkingordersco on Instagram to get updates on weekly blogs and daily fun facts, tips and tricks!